EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
The Kenya National Highways Authority (KeNHA), a State Corporation under the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, Housing, Urban Development and Public Works was established under the Kenya Roads Act, 2007 and charged with the mandate to manage, develop, rehabilitate and maintain national roads.
In order to carry out this mandate effectively, the Authority wishes to fill the following vacant positions with creative, proactive, visionary and tenacious Kenyan citizens with the ability to quickly adapt to a dynamic work environment..
- Director, Audit Services Grade 2 – 1 Position
- Deputy Director, Research & Innovation Grade 3 – 1 Position
- Deputy Director, Corporate Communications Grade 3 – 1 Position
- Assistant Director, Social Safeguards Grade 4 – 1 Position
- Assistant Director, Audit Services Grade 4 – 1 Position
- Assistant Director, Legal Services- 1 Position
- Senior Internal Auditor Grade 5 – 3 Positions
- Senior Knowledge Management Officer Grade 5 – 1 Position
- Internal Auditor Grade 6 – 2 Positions
- Security Officer Grade 6 – 1 Position
Download << FULL ADVERT>> for more information